[Vfw-times] Wired for Christmas

Oren Otter orenotter at netzero.net
Sun Dec 3 21:45:09 CST 2000

Hey everybody!

WIRED FOR CHRISTMAS is finally available!
For those of you who have been waiting for it, you can buy a copy at
www.plan9.org

For those of you who haven't been waiting for it...
check it out anyway!

In case anyone didn't know, this is my first time being published in a
book!  It isn't all my material, of course, but I'm proud to say I thought
it up, roped all the artists together, and edited the thing.
It's a compilation of Christmas comic strips and artworks by about 30
different internet-based cartoonists.  And best of all, it's a charity
benefit.  All proceeds go to the Salvation Army.

I'm so happy!

Oren Otter
The Changing Workplace
http://www.ottercomics.com/tcw