[Vfw-times] two new sites/Story Mountain

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Mon Jan 10 03:30:48 CST 2000

Two new sites have just become part of the Virtual Furry World.

There is Karva's Tree
http://karva.homestead.com/files/index.htm
A friendly iguana's leafy home

and there is S.R. Foxley's Hole in the ground
http://vulpine.transform.to/sr_foxley/
The home page of a fox who still insists that his initials do not stand for
"size reduction".  (just wait til you see what I do to him in the comics)

In addition, we have had quite a number of people join the VFW-times
mailing list, not the least of which is Frauke, the cartoonist who draws
"One Clown Short".  Though her site is not part of the VFW, I still
heartily reccomend visiting.
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/fat.cat/

And by the way, I think I have a solution to the story mountain password
problem.  Pike, if you're still interested, I have transferred the files to
http://www.geocities.com/hypatia_ship.  E-mail me privately for the password.
Thanks, Dan, for getting me thinking on that.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH
The Changing Workplace: http://www.geocities.com/duster_skunk/strips.htm