[Vfw-times] zodiac war

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Mon Jan 10 03:34:30 CST 2000

At 12:43 PM 1/9/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>I Want Power wrote:
>
>> Sounds like a basis for an anime or a new video game
>
>is that an insyult or a compliment?
>I would liek to ahev a few idea snayone have any on this thing?

Personally, I think that it should start out with the North American totems
becoming jealous due to their waning popularity, forming a zodiac of their
own, and then setting the other two to fighting.

I also think it would be a good idea to have the story center not just
around the deities of the zodiacs, but around one human caught up in the war

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH
The Changing Workplace: http://www.geocities.com/duster_skunk/strips.htm