[Vfw-times] Need help finding plush :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 06:44:13 CDT 2000

Hello!

I just discovered that 11 inch tall plushies of Lisa Raccoon, a character in
a Canadian cartoon called "The Raccoons" were or are available.  When I was
13 (28 now) Lisa was my favorite character in that show to the point that she
actually was my first crush (I was only 13!  Gimmie a break!).  when the
Disney channel used to carry that show.  I gotta have one of those plushies!
Does anyone know what other sizes are or were available, who made the plushie
and where and how I can get one?

For the curious, a well done and very thorough unofficial home page on "The
Raccoons" that includes images (screen grabs) of all characters (including
Lisa) is at
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~gilsinan/raccoons/

Take care!  Hope to hear from someone soon!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Shaconage