[Vfw-times] Looking for Pictures

WereWolf0013 at aol.com WereWolf0013 at aol.com
Sun Jun 18 17:46:00 CDT 2000

Hi all, I'm looking for the following types of pictures.....

Orca's:  Pictures of Orca Morph's, Killer Whale transformations and so on

Oriental Dragons: Pictures of Oriental Dragon Morph's, or transformations.

Griffin's:  Griffin Morph's or griffin transformations

Winged wolves or Multi-armed Wolves: Pictures of Wolf Morph's with wings or
multiple sets of arms.  Transformations are good too.

Id and Grahf from Xenogears: These are 2 of my favorite villains, but I
cannot seem to find pictures of them anywhere.  Not really transformation
related unless you go into their plots.

Hybrid's: No I don't mean Mules, pictures of Morphs or transformations that's
kinda mixed up, like the upper body of a Fox morph and the lower body of a
horse morph.

Anyhow, if anyone out there knows of pictures that fit any of those
descriptions, please send me the URL via E-mail.
                                                         Signed: W.O.L.F 0013