[Vfw-times] Goodbye and thank you

Heartsh0t at aol.com Heartsh0t at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 09:12:00 CDT 2000

I'm sorry, but I must say goodbye to my friends, here at Virtual Furry World.   Those of you, and you know in your hearts who you are, have blessed me beyond any of your understanding.   To you, thank you for your godly example and friendship.   Praise God for you, my dearest friend.  I'll see you on the other side of Jordan one bright and early morning.  God bless you, my brother...we may never see each other here, but our hearts are united the rich heritage we have in Christ.

To the rest...circumstances have arose, and I must bid you farewell as well.   I plan to continue my writing as  long as the Lord permits.   My stories are not my own.  I give God praise and glory for them.  Those stories are His.   If you are interested in reading them, they will be posted to:

http://www.geocities.com/heartsh0t

Eric...thank you for your kindness in building that website for me.    You are a wonderful writer, and I will miss your stories.     Eric...kindly unsubscribe me from the list?  Thank you.

Cloud, I haven't forgotten you...I'm still working on that story.  I will send it to you when I finish, Lord willing.

Because He Lives,

Heartshot