[Vfw-times] Please Read Eric!!!!!

Heartsh0t at aol.com Heartsh0t at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 19:47:04 CDT 2000

Eric,

I've been having some trouble here at home...but everything is fine now.  I
was under the impression that I had to give up my friends.  I went home early
today, because I was so badly upset...it had devistated me so much, but I was
willing to do it if it meant that things would be better.   After a
discussion, I realized that I didn't have to have my friends taken away.   I
still want to be a part of the list, and I miss everyone very much.   Can I
stay?

Kim