[Vfw-times] Ok...so I put my foot in my mouth, but at least you know i care about you!!!

Heartsh0t at aol.com Heartsh0t at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 19:57:36 CDT 2000

Sometimes the Saviour draws us into such a humilation to damper a prideful
heart, doesn't he?

That letter was meant to be for Eric alone, but I hope you see that I do
really miss everyone so....very, very much.  I LOVE each and every one of
you.   Yes, I love you guys and gals that i haven't even met yet.   Every
soul on this list is precious.  No, marriage is not always perfect.  God
didn't say it would be.  In fact no where in the Bible does it say 'Happily
Ever After'.  But we are supposed to try our best and follow the words of the
Master, and to be the best wife or husband we can be.

I hope you can accept my humble apologies, all.   Yes, even God's children
has problems, but as it's said in the scripture, part of a verse says that
we're not supposed to let the sun go down on our wrath.

Your brave Heartshot