[Vfw-times] Reviews of the VFW

Brad Gabriel grellden at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:19:27 CST 2000

Greetings to all the VFW members,

I have been sitting back and just plain enjoying all the sites on the ring
but when I think about it I realised that i have sent very little feedback
to any of the owners.

So in an effort to fix that I have decided that I am going to try to work my
way around the ring and post any comments I have to you all.

I hope this will get some discussions going.

I vow to be truthfull, with out flamming, If I have anything totally
negitive I will send it only to the site owner, I shall make no judgements
on the "rating" of content.

I only ask that if you wish to respond that we maintain polite honesty.

If you do not wish me to look at your page please email me and I will cross
it off my list.

One final point, all views and points I make are mine and mine alone, do not
blame or flame anyone else. I am no great writer or html coder but I will
say what I can on the enjoyment content and how userfriendly the pages are.

And now to the list I say, do you want me to do this? If I do not hear back
in a few days I shall start in about a week.

Grellden