[Vfw-times] TF moment

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Sun Mar 19 05:23:40 CST 2000

This TF moment is brought to you by the lawfirm of Dewey, Stickem, and
Howe, bringing you the finest in prohibitively costly lawsuits.

"I'm not like the others." he says.
"I know." she answers.  "That's why I like you."
"You don't understand!  I'm a werewolf!  Any moment now, I'm going to turn
into a monster, who's only thought is to kill!"
"You won't kill me.  I trust you."
Suddenly, he clutches himself.  The changes are beginning.  She watches in
horror as he transforms into a horrifying creature twice her size.  Whining
in terror, she raises her hackles and bears her fangs as her now-human
boyfriend raises his rifle and takes aim...

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH
The Changing Workplace: http://www.geocities.com/duster_skunk/strips.htm