[Vfw-times] Nice Rack and Oren the Otter?!

Karva Iguana karvaiguana at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 09:34:11 CST 2000

Hey, guess what?  Oren the Otter has a cameo in the latest episode of Nice
Rack:

http://karva.homestead.com/files/taonr5.htm

It makes no sense, especially if you haven't read the first 4 episodes.  It
will be easier for you if you start with the first one:

http://karva.homestead.com/files/taonr1.htm

I hope you all like it, and Oren, if you object to... "You treatment",
please tell me and I'll change whatever you want.

May God Bless,
Karva Iguana

"A pure hand needs no glove to cover it."

-----

Karva's Tree (http://www.homestead.com/karva/index.html)
"It's like Monty Python on crack, only less British."