[Vfw-times] Nacelites

Oren Otter orenoter at peakpeak.com
Mon Nov 27 21:14:11 CST 2000

Here's a subject I'd like to get your opinions on:

The Nacelites from the Human Extinction Agency series.  My intention when I
wrote the the first HEA story wasn't to focus on the aliens at all.
Rather, it was to make species dysphorics take a good, hard look at what we
stand to lose if we should be transformed all the way.  However, as i
wrote, I was compelled to begin focussing on the Nacelites as people.  As
the species developed, I began to see them a great deal like we see
ourselves.  People.  Some good, like Dr. May, Jon, Chris and Cerulean, and
some bad, like Smiley, Amazon and Slash.  Many, like Dr. Up-brace who seem
to be rather neutral.  As a whole, however, they seem to be a basically
decent people who collectively, made a big mistake.

I'd like to know, how do you all see the Nacelites?

Oh yes... and what would you like to see happen to the company's nacelite
clients, 7 at - and ^}, in The Changing Workplace?

Oren Otter
The Changing Workplace
http://www.ottercomics.com/tcw