[Vfw-times] Furry dictionary-need contributions :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 14:30:57 CDT 2000

Hello!

I decided to try to start a "Furry Dictionary" on my website.  The dictionary
will be at
http://members.fortunecity.com/redwolf889/furrydef.txt
once fortunecity.com gets a problem that they're having fixed and I am able
to update my site.  Since I am not able to upload furrydef.txt to my site at
this time, I'll paste the text from it here.  If anyone wants to contribute a
word, please feel free to do so!  Trust me, I will be updating my site and
uploading furrydef.txt as soon as I can!

FURRY DICTIONARY

Built and maintained by Cloudchaser Shaconage.  Something I did just for fun.

E-mail at Rufinoform at aol.com

Main Page at http://members.fortunecity.com/redwolf889

Contributions are allowed. If you do make a contribution, I will credit you
by name and if
you wish me to do so, your e-mail address too (which will be displayed here
with a
“%” replacing the “@” to prevent spam).  I will also list the URL you your
website if you
have one and there is nothing on it that is rated higher than PG-13.  If you
wish to
remain anonymous, I’ll do that too.

Also, if you think of a definotion for a word that already has a definition
to go with
it, that’s OK, I will accept that too and put it on this page as well.

Unless otherwise noted, all definitions are by Cloudchaser Shaconage.

Signed,
Cloudchaser Shaconage

Mundane (noun):  Webster's Dictionary defined as "unenlightened".  Used as a
non-derogatory slang term by furry lifestylers and furry fans to refer to
non-furs.

Nutella (noun):  A delicious hazelnut flavored chocolate spread that is found
next to the jams, jellies & peanut butter in most grocery stores and is
enjoyed as a sweet treat by many furs.  For more info, se the official
Nutella website at http://www.nutellausa.com/

Yiff (verb, noun or adjective depending on usage):  Basically the same thing
as the human
word "sex".  For example, "She's yiffy" means the same thing as "She's sexy".
 For
a definition that's more thorough and detailed, go to
http://members.fortunecity.com/redwolf889/Yiff.txt