[Vfw-times] TF moment

Oren Otter orenoter at peakpeak.com
Tue Sep 26 21:10:23 CDT 2000

Just a little something to let my friends know I'm still alive and that I
haven't forgotten about you.

	As George sat on the table in the doctor's office, he didn't hurt at all.
In fact, he couldn't feel much of anything.  "I can't eat." said George.
"I can't even close my eyes when I try to sleep.  When I try to breathe,
it's like I don't have any lungs!"
	"Any trouble going to the bathroom?"
	"Haven't been able to."
	"Temperature is around 75.  Pulse is nil.  Blood pressure isn't even
applicable anymore."
	"Please don't tell me I caught it!"
	The doctor looked at George over the rim of his glasses.  "All I can tell
you is what you already know.  You have plushitis.  You're going to be a
teddy bear for about two weeks.  I reccommend lots of bedrest and plenty of
snuggling."

BTW, for everyone who's been following the saga of my raffins, Margie is
recovering from surgery and doing fine!  Thank you all for your prayers and
encouragement.
Ana has adopted a new daughter, Clarice.  Clarice and Alex, my sister's
raffin, are expecting.  Isn't that swell?