[Vfw-times] And we said OK

Heartshotfoxley at aol.com Heartshotfoxley at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 11:59:57 CST 2001

Excellent, excellent message, Joyce!  Thank you so very much for sending!!
=^.^=

When we take God out of our schools, jobs, and country,  everything all
around us falls.  Then folks wonder why did God allow the adversity to befall
them!!    Take God out of the picture, life will be nothing but desolation.
God is angry with the wicked daily.   Who can escape His wrath?

"The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming." Psalm
37:13

"For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly
shall perish." Psalm 1:6

And we said OK

Heartshot Foxley =^.^=