[Vfw-times] Need furry website host suggestions :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 18:01:50 CST 2001

Hello!

I need to move my website.  With their recent changes as well as the trouble
the file manager that I maintain my site with sometimes has, fortunecity.com
is being too much of a pain in the tail.   I won't even consider Geocities.
When I first got online, the first thing I noticed about them was that it was
a pain to go to geocities sites because they were slow and not too long ago,
they put it in their TOS that if someone posts something that's not already
*legally* copyrighted, they automatically give up rights to it.  Besides,
they only give 15M of space and my site is 18M with a good chance of growing
larger.  AOL is out because I can only get up to 14M, even with extra
screenames.  xoom.com is out because I've noticed that sites on that server
tend to be slow and unreliable.  So's angelfire.com.  That pop-up banner when
I go to visit pages on that server drives me crazy.  Furnation is out because
the first rule listed is "You must draw, write, or create anthropomorphic
fantasy based material to be hosted on FurNation"  Anyone got any suggestions
on where I can put my site?

Cloudchaser Shaconage, a chocolate & peanut butter lovin' Red Wolf furry