[Vfw-times] Dog Letters to God

Heartshotfoxley at aol.com Heartshotfoxley at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 20:27:26 CST 2001

Thought I'd share these cuties with you...

Subject: DOG LETTERS TO GOD

DOG LETTERS TO GOD

Dear God, How come people love to smell flowers, but
seldom, if ever, smell one another?  Where are their priorities?

Dear God, When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch?
Or is it the same old story?

Dear God, Excuse me, but why are there cars named after the jaguar, the
cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not one
named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We dogs love a
nice ride!  I know every breed cannot have its own model, but it would be
easy to rename the Chrysler Eagle the Chrysler Beagle!

Dear God, If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him,
is he still a bad dog?

Dear God, When my foster mom’s friend comes over to our house, he smells
like musk! What’s he been rolling around in?

Dear God, Is it true that in Heaven, dining room tables have on-ramps?

Dear God, If we come back as humans, is that good or bad?

Dear God, More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God, When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get
in?

Dear God, We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals,
whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent IDs, electromagnetic energy
fields, and Frisbee flight paths.  What do humans understand?

Dear God, Are there dogs on other planets, or are we alone?  I have been
howling at the moon and stars for a long time, but all I ever hear back is
the beagle across the street.

Dear God, Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to
apologize?

Dear God, Is it true that dogs are not allowed in restaurants because we
can’t make up our minds what NOT to order? Or is it the carpets again?

Dear God, When my family eats dinner they always bless their food. But they
never bless mine. So, I’ve been wagging my tail extra fast when they fill my
bowl. Have you noticed my own blessing?

Heartshot Foxley =^.^=