[Vfw-times] Cassie the Rock Vixen stories & artwork :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 21:46:36 CDT 2001

Hello!

I don't know why I didn't think of posting here about this before.  Some of
you may have already heard of Cassie the Rock Vixen or seen pix of her on the
'net.  For those who didn't already know, there is an official page on her at

http://members.aol.com/rufinoform/Cassie.htm

The page has several stories (you'll want to start with "Fifteen minuites to
Showtime" 'cuz that's the first one), Cassie's bio, pix of the members of her
band and over two dozen pic of Cassie herself by artists such as Terrie
Smith, Jim Hardiman, Ken Sample and many more :-)  Also, all of the pix and
stories are clean, so sensitive viewers don't hae to worry about being
surprised by anything offensive :-)

Take care!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Shaconage, a chocolate & peanut butter lovin' Red Wolf furry
RL Red Wolf Facts:http://www.aza.org/programs/ssp/ssp.cfm?ssp=62
Vixina, a fictional vixen who's my fantasy/dream girl (collection of
images-bio available)
http://cloudchaser.esmartweb.com/Vixina07.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of Vixina's page)
esmartweb.com htm filenames must have uppercase letter or you'll get "file
not found"