[Vfw-times] Test post-please read

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 22:56:17 CDT 2001

Hello!

I am making this posting just to see if it'll appear in my own e-mail like
it's supposed to.  Something quite strange has just started happening
concerning *all* of the yahoo groups lists that I'n on and I want to see if
it's happening with non-yahoo lists that I'm on as well.  The text between
this paragraph and my signature, which is taken from a posting I just made to
the most active of the yahoo lists I'm on, explains what's going on.  If
anyone else is experiencing a similar problem with yahoo lists, can you
please e-mail me privately and let me know?  Thanx!

I just now checked the yahoo groups site and according to it, 41 messages
have been posted between 10 a.m. EST Friday and right now (11:15 p.m. EST
Saturday).  Out of all of those, I have recieved only one message, the
reminder about Anthrocon in general that this group's auto reminder list
sent.  Does anyone have any idea why I am suddenly not getting this list's
messages in my e-mail?  I did hear on CNN that the train tunnel fire in
Cincinatti "...destroyed fiber optic cables, crippling internet traffic
across the nation"  Could that have something to do with it?

Cloudchaser Shaconage, a chocolate & peanut butter lovin' Red Wolf furry
RL Red Wolf Facts:http://www.aza.org/programs/ssp/ssp.cfm?ssp=62
Vixina, a fictional vixen who's my fantasy/dream girl (collection of
images-bio available)
http://cloudchaser.esmartweb.com/Vixina07.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of Vixina's page)
esmartweb.com htm filenames must have uppercase letter or you'll get "file
not found"