[Vfw-times] (no subject)

Heartshotfoxley at aol.com Heartshotfoxley at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 07:04:57 CST 2001

Just wanted to say to you I have wronged on this list, that I'm sorry for
doing such.  I cannot help your actions to me, but I have a choice in mine.
As a born-again Christian, I am not to fight back to prove my point - to be
'king of the hill'.  Also,  I'm not to demand attention from those who have
rejected me.   Those (born-again) who suffer the burdens (bear the ills) of
this world will be the pillars of it.

For a while, I have chased after the wrong things in my life, when my eyes
were not totally and fully where they should have been - on God.    How easy
it is to fall into temptation, only to be thrown into despair!    Praise
Jesus that I am still in His care, that He never left me!   He is so true and
faithful!!    But for everything this world has to offer, I can honestly say,
that I give it up.   I give it all up.  I'd rather have Jesus...

I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold
I'd rather be His than have riches untold;
I'd rather have Jesus than houses or land,
I'd rather be led by His nail-pierced hands.

Than to be the king of a vast domain
or be held in sin's dread sway;
I'd rather have Jesus than anything this world affords today

I'd rather have Jesus than men's applause,
I'd rather be faithful to His dear cause;
I'd rather have Jesus than worldwide fame,
I'd rather be true to His holy name.

Than to be the king of a vast domain
or be held in sin's dread sway;
I'd rather have Jesus than anything this world affords today

He's fairer than lilies of rarest bloom,
He's sweeter than honey from out of the comb;
He's all that my hungering spirit needs,
I'd rather have Jesus and let Him lead.

Than to be the king of a vast domain
or be held in sin's dread sway;
I'd rather have Jesus than anything this world affords today

I'd rather have Jesus than anything this world affords today!!

Heartshot Foxley =^.^=

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good
pleasure." Philippians 2:13