[Vfw-times] Story from Wolf13 part 0

COkane8116 at aol.com COkane8116 at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 23:15:18 CST 2001

  Wolf's Email is still not working so he asked me to send this for him. I
hope you enjoy!

   Chris
   The Lurking Fox

    **************

Greetings everyone, the following story is a part of a series of stories
called Greenwood Mythology. The story itself it entitled a Halloween to
Remember, it started out as a single story writing exercise.

I liked the characters and setting so much however that I've at least 2 more
stories that'll use it in the works.

This is my first story that I remember that I've sent to furry-lit as well as
the TSA. the reason why is that usually my stories are strictly
transformative and don't really deal with furs in the purest sense. However
since the main characters condition is rather unique among my characters I
decided he fell under the furry category and that this story should be sent
to furry lit.

Caution, elements of the story do contain adult concept/situations. I'd put
it somewhere between a PG and PG-13 on the United States rating system, but
some say I'm a little over protective of folks.

please note that the main character shares my name and several of my little
quirks. He's still not me though and he has plenty of problems that I don't
have.

Having said that, be brutal and rip apart the grammar as much as you'd like,
keep comments at least a little constructive though.

I am posting parts 1 and 2 tonight. More parts will follow soon. Please be
patient in your waiting, and please give me feedback.

Signed: W.O.L.F