[Vfw-times] Cassie the Rock Vixen site moved

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 06:41:39 CDT 2002

nuQix. (Hello) :-)

Just a note to let others know that due to running out of space on AOL,
thepage displaying pix/stories of Cassie the Rock Vixen has moved from
http://members.aol.com/rufinoform/Cassie.htm
http://www.FurNation.com/Cassie_the_Rock_Vixen
Please update your bookmarks/links :-)  Thanx!

Take care!  nuYCz. (goodbye)

RSD awareness products store.  ALL profit donated to RSD research
http://www.cafepress.com/RSDawareness
kuYyfsr su WUs su Dr xusu xix xusu kuq. (Cloudchaser Shaconage), a chocolate &
 peanut butter lovin' Red Wolf furry
RL Red Wolf photos & facts:http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/redWolf.html
My Furry Portrait (a collection of images-bio available)
http://cloudchaser.esmartweb.com/Cloud002.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of "My Furry Portrait")
esmartweb.com htm filenames must have uppercase letter or you'll get "file
not found"