[Mkguild] FW: [TSA] Thoughts on Metamor Keep

John Burman jburman787 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 18:47:02 CDT 2007

This is quite a discussion and one that I think is rather important, however I believe most of the main points have been said already.  The only thing that HAS to be in a story to make it MK is the Curse and I think there are some that don't even deal with that all that much (ex. ones set outside of MK itself).  As for a jumping in point I always assumed one would not only have to, but want to read all of the preceding stories in order to understand the back story and plots.  When I was thinking of starting writing I remember I spent many nights at the computer reading over half of the TSA archive and most of The Blind Pig, before I found Metamor's archive and dug in there.  As it stands I still try to read every story that comes over the list as it's posted although I admit I am behind.  Just a few more pennies on the pile.
John Burman aka Fox Marine

Chris <chrisokane at verizon.net> wrote: This discussion got started on the TSA list but it needs to be mentioned
here.

   Comments and suggestions are welcome!