[Mkguild] New Author & Character: Stryke

a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:14:21 EST 2007

Thirded.  What do his enemies have that could stop him?  WAY too much power=
 in there.  A person (or thing) with that much power would be nearly imposs=
ible to destroy, unless an army of trained mages marched out of nowhere and=
 fought with him.  I personally doubt that that is going to happen.  It's f=
or this reason that, though I am an avid gamer, I do not play many of today=
's RPG's.  When you get to upper levels, you can't be killed by anything le=
ss than an army!  I like games where even at high levels, you can still be =
taken down 1v1 because of a fluke or even because you got outmatched by the=
 shear skill of a lower level opponent.  All enemies should be able to be k=
illed by a non-mage human.  Madog is a notable exception, but he's one in a=
 million, and far inferior to your proposed character.  No offense meant.
 =

I agree.  Mages should be rare.  Too many and you have a boring story:  Too=
 much power again.
 =

-Lurking Wolf
Discover the new Windows Vista