[Mkguild] NO to Immortality

Michael Olson michael.k.olson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:33:12 EDT 2008

Heh, seems a lot like being worried about whether the chicken or the
egg came first in the MK universe.

That said you might want to stop reading this e-mail if you want to
save yourself some stress, Matty.

We already have several immortal beings recognized.  The entire
Pantheon, Kyia, Omega, and arguably Madog.  Pseudo characters include
Cenziga, Whisper, and all of her sisters.  One might point out that of
these, only Omega was ever possibly a main character, and he didn't
see much use before his author went idle.

[Minor Spoiler]

Additionaly we do have Raven's Star Child arc coming, and I'm not sure
what Merai's canon lifespan is after that, or whether any of the
Pantheon will subsequently become main characters

I don't really have a stance on the issue one way or another for the
already mentioned reason, I just like the opportunity to compare
trivia.

Michael Olson
AKA Mystic