[Mkguild] NO to Immortality

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Aug 8 17:43:47 EDT 2008

>Heh, seems a lot like being worried about whether the chicken or the
>egg came first in the MK universe.
>
>That said you might want to stop reading this e-mail if you want to
>save yourself some stress, Matty.
>We already have several immortal beings recognized.  The entire
>Pantheon, Kyia, Omega, and arguably Madog.  Pseudo characters include
>Cenziga, Whisper, and all of her sisters.  One might point out that of
>these, only Omega was ever possibly a main character, and he didn't
>see much use before his author went idle.

Gah!  How dare you attack my self-righteousness with
facts!  Grrr!  For this crime you must read all of my Magyar stories
over again! ;-)

More seriously, yes, those characters certainly don't seem to have
any indication of ending any time soon.  But they're all support
characters really.  But other than the automatons which I wouldn't
say are really immortal, all the rest are semi-divine.