[Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:41:03 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Michael Bard <bard.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using the term "Cthulhu" just for the evocative imagery of what
> I'm going for.  Last fall I went through the master plan ON THIS LIST.  It
> is *NOT* Cthulhu.  It is one of the Titans, stark raving mad, and imprisoned
> below the keep many many moons ago.  Raven, at least, though it was a great
> idea.  Nobody else raised a finger against it.
>
> So, is this still fine, or has the opinion of the Metamor Collective changed
> (again)?

Sorry, Michael, I know I missed your earlier information--others here
may be new to the list as well.  As such, when you said 'Cthulhu' I
know my own hackles rose just a bit.  However, as you describe it here
I think it fits in just fine, personally.  To my mind stark raving mad
titan != Cthulhu, so this really changes the imagery of what you were
saying.

Thanks for clarifying.

-Tatsushu