[Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:37:02 EDT 2008

Again, I find myself in agreement with Tatsushu.  I really didn't remember =
that e-mail.  Titans definitely qualify as 'within the existing MK bestiary=
'.  Objection withdrawn.  Sorry.

Hallan

> Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:41:03 +0800
> From: tatsushu at gmail.com
> To: mwbard at transform.to
> Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor
> CC: mkguild at lists.integral.org
> =

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Michael Bard <bard.michael at gmail.com> wr=
ote:
> > I've been using the term "Cthulhu" just for the evocative imagery of wh=
at
> > I'm going for.  Last fall I went through the master plan ON THIS LIST. =
 It
> > is *NOT* Cthulhu.  It is one of the Titans, stark raving mad, and impri=
soned
> > below the keep many many moons ago.  Raven, at least, though it was a g=
reat
> > idea.  Nobody else raised a finger against it.
> >
> > So, is this still fine, or has the opinion of the Metamor Collective ch=
anged
> > (again)?
> >
> Sorry, Michael, I know I missed your earlier information--others here
> may be new to the list as well.  As such, when you said 'Cthulhu' I
> know my own hackles rose just a bit.  However, as you describe it here
> I think it fits in just fine, personally.  To my mind stark raving mad
> titan !=3D Cthulhu, so this really changes the imagery of what you were
> saying.
> =

> Thanks for clarifying.
> =

> -Tatsushu
> =

Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108587394/direct/01/