[Mkguild] Metamor Laws and Customs (and Thieve's Guilds)

Raven Blackmane ravenb at transform.to
Tue Jan 8 22:15:14 EST 2008

Michael Bard wrote:
> More discussion and thoughts...
>
> Matthias mentioned that there were two Thieve's Guilds.  Are both in Euper?
> If Euper has ~600 people, that is WAY tiny for TWO guilds?  Is one in
> Metamor Town and one in Euper?  Is there any general information available?

Maybe the thieves have day jobs. :) A Thieves' Guild that preys only on
outsiders is going to have to be rather opportunistic; relatively few
merchants make the trek up the mountain to Metamor Town in the first
place, and they'll quickly stop doing so if every single one of them
gets robbed...

--Raven

--

"I love science, and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of
the subject or feel that choosing science means that you cannot also