[Mkguild] Metamor Mapping Project

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:49:01 EST 2008

On 1/9/08, Michael Bard <bard.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
> Newest iteration and upgrade of the Metamor Complex Map:
> http://transform.to/~mwbard/stuff/metamorkeep3.jpg
>
> This is, to my mind, the final version of the Keep and of Metamor Town.  The
> various locations at http://mkworld.wikidot.com/places:metamor-keep that are
> outside the keep proper have been marked.
>
> If there are any locations, or these need to be moved LET ME KNOW NOW!

Very nicely done.  Not an important spot by any means, but I thought
I'd throw out the location of my orphanage.  I've only written about
it once, and two people have wanted to use it so far, which is pretty
dang cool.  :)

Just a pencil-in with an arrow:

http://virmir.com/images/mk/metamorkeep3_orphanage.jpg

This is the exact spot I pictured it relative to the keep when
originally writing it, and by luck it's near some non-rebuilt stuff,
which I also mention in the story. ;)

The only other thing is I would agree that the Killing Fields need to
be bigger.  I wouldn't touch the town-- just make the ridge a bit
bigger to accommodate for it.  Apart from that, fantastic job!

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://virmir.com -- Some of my stories!