[Mkguild] New Story Arc to Bounce Around

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 17 20:14:18 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of Raven Blackmane
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:41 PM
To: Metamor Keep
Subject: Re: [Mkguild] New Story Arc to Bounce Around

C. Matthias wrote:
> Heck no.  No way.  This destroys absolutely everything everyone has
> ever built in MK.
>
> However, as a spin-off noncanonical story, it would be a lot of fun!
> So as long as this is supposed to be a spin-off, I'd be all for it.
> Could be entertaining, assuming that the Mithrans don't have magic as
> well (their technology is enough!)

I'm sure this is going to stun absolutely everyone, but I agree with
Matty. ;-) Great noncanon concept, not so great in the long-term
consequences if it were part of the canon universe.
reinvent and reinvigorate it."

>>>Raven and Matt agreeing on something!!  ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!

>>>*Runs around in a panic!!!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/17/2008 11:12 AM