[Mkguild] New Story Arc to Bounce Around

Joshua Coene lupiswolf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:14:21 EST 2008

Just a question here...how did the relatively technologically-unequipped
Metamorans /find/ some of these outer planets?  Uranus wasn't discovered
until 1690, and it was thought to be a star until 1781.  Neptune was
discovered in 1846.

So...just wonderin'.  Without some serious powerful telescopes, which
wouldn't have been possible until later times in history, how were these
planets discovered in Metamor Keep-land?