[Mkguild] Harvest Festival: Afterword

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 08:48:38 EDT 2008

To all the people who contributed to make this story:  Thank you, both for =
your contributions and for putting up with an often grumpy editor.  :)

To all the people whose inboxes I overloaded sending "The Harvest Festival"=
 all at once: I apologize.  It didn't occur to me to spread the parts over =
several days until I'd already sent part 5.  :)

Hallan

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!5=
50F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008