[Mkguild] Life Expectancy in MK universe

Michael Olson michael.k.olson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:28:26 EDT 2008

Restating my position from the debate:

I prefer it when AR just drop dead, rather than age at all.  It
creates an story-interesting drawback to the AR Curse.  The complete
lack of warning as to when you might might die creates interesting
behavioral affects in the sense that you either might A) always be
worrying about when you'll die, or B) not be given any overt reason to
prepare for the end, and thus fail to do so.

Michael Olson
AKA Mystic