[Mkguild] Life Expectancy in MK universe

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:31:20 EDT 2008

Everyone has to die from something or they don't die at all. Since ARs were
decided to not live forever unless killed, they must therefore actually be
killed by some cause. This could be either when something happens and they
age rapidly, or another theory I have in which the curse itself abruptly
kills the cursed one day. However, there is absolutely no reason for this to
happen as neither the original curse nor the anti-curse was designed with
this in mind. As for the just 'failing' it wouldn't be a problem since it
would be specific to the design of the AR curse. Because it is the only
curse fighting something as tremendously powerful as the progression of time
itself, after a while it would lose the battle and all the intermediate
years would catch up very quickly.

Kit