[Mkguild] Life Expectancy in MK universe

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 00:32:16 EDT 2008

Ah yes, I ditched that idea shortly after I thought of it, about five
minutes after sending that message in fact. As I said later, the TF and TG
curses don't have to fight against time. This debate has been brought to
Misha's attention, and he'll make a decision on it before too long (we
think). Until then, we can only wait it seems.