Fwd: [Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXV

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 01:27:34 EDT 2008

I don't really like the idea of manipulation on the effects of the Curse
by means like bows (a way of divine intervention on a specific group),
or things like one's willpower.
As Virmir said, Matthias can always make that in this case none of them
get affected with the TG curse by random chance.

I actually think that the nuns who may get changed with the TG curse
will in fact be facing something they can interpret as a trial, putting
their faith to test. Since Matthias stated they were not afraid of it,
then that pretty much shows their faith is strong enough to serve their
beliefs.
All this depending on the final decision on this matter, of course.

Pontos