[Mkguild] Saviour‏

billy morph billymorph at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:29:46 UTC 2009

"Actually I seem to get the gist of Hale, he used to be Haley right?
Anyway, this seems to be a pretty good story and an excellent way to
describe how he learns to teleport other people. As for the teleporting
into the keep itself thing? I'm not entirely sure how that works. I
think Kyia stops people from doing that, or maybe they're just regular
wards. I know that an invasion attempt was made once that required a
physical anchor point inside the keep, but then that way also for a
large army, so I don't know..."

Hmm... If you thought Hale learning to transport people was
the point then I was less clear than I thought. The irony was supposed to be
that he still can't transport people, dead things are fine though.

Oh and just to allay any fears, Hale's ability circumvents most wards against
teleporting (I very much doubt he'll ever bother working out why but I do have
a line of reasoning) but rest assured it is entirely Kyia's prerogative as to
whether Hale ends up getting where he needs to go, winds up having to walk like
everyone else or finds himself falling down the latrine chute.

Add your Gmail and Yahoo! Mail email accounts into Hotmail - it's easy
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/

!DSPAM:4b1fdf02248325347918222!