[Mkguild] Two for the Price of One. Part 1 of 4

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:08:45 EDT 2009

I like the premise of this story, and I'm actually kind of surprised that
more people don't do what you've done to avoid the curse. My only real
complaint is that for a rookie mage, this guy seems a lot more powerful than
he should be. However this is something just about every person with a mage
character is prone to and believe me, I've seen MUCH worse. As such I will
only point out the one thing that bothered me most. His barter spell... how
does that work? Because the way I understand it, it would require an insane
amount of inputted information to know the current going price of any given
commodity not to mention any variables to account for condition, quality,
and local rates. In order to input that information you'd essentially need
to know it anyway and your character is professed to be a better merchant
than mage. Why don't you just have him more price savy instead of relying on
such a complicated spell? Not only is this less ridiculous and unbelievable,
but it seems to fit in more with his character as well.

Kit