[Mkguild] MK Story - Spots & Scales

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:29:22 EDT 2009

Public feedback this time since I don't know Gornul's email.

Ha ha... awesome. I'm loving the trend of Stealth delivering packages
to complete weirdos.  And Gornul makes a great comedic companion.
Really hoping to see more of him in MK, as he's a fresh, original, and
fun character.

- Virmir

--
- Kendo Virmir