[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Epilogue

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Sat Mar 14 12:41:51 EDT 2009

C. Matthias wrote:
> Make sure you read Chapter 75 first. ;-)
>
> Metamor Keep: The Last Tale of Yajakali
> By Charles Matthias
>
> Epilogue

=>
Typo
“>So< how was Yajakali going to prevent this?”

>         Floran’s frown turned into a long sigh. “If Master Laurence is
> to be believed, and I don’t see why he shouldn’t, then I owe you an
> apology too for what I have said.  I always believer your house to be
> founded by a traitor to Kelewair.

=>
Typo
I always >believed< your house to be founded by a traitor to Kelewair.

   But it seems that it was just one
> more consequence of evil that swept men along.”
>         Arister’s snout spread in a firm grin.  The older ram crossed to
> Floran’s side and extended a woolly arm. “I may not agree with on policy
> for the kingdom, but on this we can agree.  There is no reason to bear a
> grudge against our ancestors or each other.”

=>
Missing word
I may not agree with >you< on policy for the kingdom, but on this we can
agree.

END REVIEW

Very well ended.  This fills some gaps very nicely and sets the stage
for many more stories to come I would say.  I look forward to those
stories and hope that in some small way I can lend to some of the future
stories of the Keep.

Kamau