[Mkguild] Newcomer

Elliott Olson ejolson at wiktel.com
Thu Aug 5 15:38:40 UTC 2010

Hello ,

The wiki has this to say:
> Werewolf: The most common lycanthrope in western Galendor. Born
> werewolves usually travel in close-knit packs. Unfortunately, this
> is also one of the variants that is most often bestowed as a
> magical curse, usually by priestesses of Lilith.
Which doesn't appear to limit *all* werewolves to Lilith's control.
There is a wererat that got the animal transform curse in the form of
a bird, which makes for an odd hybrid, but I don't recall his name and
Google won't let me find him in the archives. :P
Prof recently introduced Dustin, an AR-cursed werewolf and I don't
recall anything said about him regarding Lilith's control or losing
his soul to her.

--
Best regards,
 Elliott                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com