[Mkguild] Introductions Cycle: Seeking Absolution

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Jul 13 23:45:32 UTC 2010

>            Suddenly she came to a sharp halt, her entire body
> swaying as a sudden fierce desire raced through her, setting her
> fur on end, causing her to clutch the pommel of her sword with an
> iron grip.  Spinning about, her face set in a rictus snarl, she
> almost took a step back toward the chapel, the sudden nearly
> overwhelming need that claimed her urging her forward.  She did not
> take that step though; she found she could not.  A sudden panic had
> arisen within her along with that burning desire, subsuming it in
> terror and causing her to fall limply against one of the cold
> granite balustrades of the arcade through which she was
> walking.  Sucking in a steadying breath, she shook her head in
> confusion and continued on her way, her steps once more subdued.
>             What she could not understand, though, was why she
> suddenly had that sudden desire to slay Father Hough.

Ah, what a wonderful premonition, or at least, reminder, of what you
had planned for poor Llyn in a subsequent tale!  I noted that sword
several times.  It was, in some ways, inspiration to me with Kayla
and the dragon blades in one of my recent tales.

Very nice my friend!  A wonderful look into Metamor's recent past. :-)

!DSPAM:4c3cfa9f201461804284693!