[Mkguild] Rebuilding the Mage's Guild - Preface

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Sep 3 00:27:07 UTC 2010

>It would appear from chat on #MKGuild and other IMs in the last few
>nights that setting these events in the spring (late March to April)
>of 708 CR would be best.
>
>A few of the reasons for this are:
>1. This provides a time for the snows to have cleared thus making it
>easier to travel to the Keep.
>
>2. It sets the rebuild a year from the time the old Head Master
>would have died from his WA injuries.
>
>3. This places it in a time that will not overlap with at least two
>other author's plots.
>
>4. It would have a functional guild in place for an event that will
>require a mustering of mages due to a threat that arises to the North.
>
>So, that being said, anyone else looking to blend anything into the story?

I would like to point out that according to Raven's last story, "A
Presence of Thieves", beginning on March 4, 708 CR, Metamor Keep is
in lockdown mode because of the presence of plague.  The plague is
magical in nature, but they won't know that for certain until the end
of the story.  The lockdown would be in place until near the end of
March at the earliest.

I've mentioned this before on the Forum.  Just a reminder.

!DSPAM:4c8041e8125291804284693!