[Mkguild] Possible change of rules

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 20:39:48 UTC 2011

Any such stories should be considered non-canon, regardless.
I'm not against it, but I am against such stories having an impact on the MK
story world as a whole in an actual canonical state.  It would be far, far too
easy to completely throw the entire setting askew with 'just one little nugget'
of crossover, and then another, and then another, and before long you suddenly
loose sight of where Metamor Keep is and which story setting is actually being
used.

Ryx,