[Mkguild] Possible change of rules

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Jul 6 21:22:44 UTC 2011

>   Been pondering this for a long time. Been considering dropping
> the long standing rules against Crossovers from other story
> universes and no travel to other dimensions. These are not exactly
> huge changes but I wonder what everyone's opinions are on this.

I have no problem with people writing Non-Canon crossovers or what
not.  They can be amusing and produce some funny situations that are
not otherwise possible.  I recall a story where I was turned into a
Zergling with much fondness.  But only because it was non-Canon.

But as for a rules change to allow this to be done in the Canonical
universe?  No way.  I am utterly opposed to this as I think it pretty
much irrevocably destroys the setting.  It would not longer be the
Metamor Keep I've worked very hard on for years now.  I don't see why
anybody would want to do this as it adds no real benefit that I can
see.  All it does is makes the universe less cohesive and less
self-contained.  The archive is already a big challenge for everyone
in the setting; do we really want to add archives for all the other
universes that cross into Metamor Keep?

I think not.

!DSPAM:4e14d22c153091080519667!