[Mkguild] Possible change of rules

Prof profs_desk at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 6 22:27:07 UTC 2011

disagree. It would be a huge change because of the myriads of other universes
out there in the literary multiverse. All of a sudden accessible to either
visitors from Metamor, or to barging into the, although not very peaceful, but
coherent MK setting.

In my
opinion, “dimension hopping” is manageable with worlds maintained by a single
writer. But in a relatively open world like MK it would open the box of Pandora.
I hope I don’t sound too harsh, but let’s keep crossovers in the non-canonic division.