[Mkguild] possible MK banner/logo

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Fri Mar 1 05:15:55 UTC 2013

Ok. So it gets more confusing instead of clearer. BUT A long time ago I
actually chatted with the real Thomas Hassan about what Duke Thomas'
heraldry was. He gave the following answer A Red Rearing horse on a black
background. He deliberately chose something like  the Ferrari car emblem for
the Duke. And I have been hating him for that ever since. But Hassan is long
gone from MK and I am willing to listen to the people who care about MK -
which is us.

Chris

The Lurking Foxc