[Mkguild] Regular visits to MK

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Mon Sep 7 02:14:06 UTC 2015

People may not yet be aware of the expansion but some will definitely
fear it may be happening.

I thought there had been some discussion indicating mere hours or
minutes outside the border to reset the clock but I personally think
it should be an entire day minimum, if not a day per day spent in the
valley as you suggest.

--
Best regards,
 AmigaDragon                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com