[Mkguild] Mage Guild Reborn-Part 1

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Mon May 30 22:46:04 UTC 2016

Hello Kolrim,

A big factor in falling into disrepair is the major losses during
3-gates and Winter Assault. Those who remained perhaps weren't
thinking much about maintaining and replacing the guild's political
structure until Kuna took over, and with the method he used, it was
then too late for anyone else to step up.